FDV 8.43% 45.0¢ frontier digital ventures limited

FDV without Zameen and Pakwheels

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    With the current situation going in on Pakistan - Economic Turmoil, Disasterous Flooding, desperate need of funding from IMF, and Hyper-Inflation, Global Recession - it forces us to assess the value of FDV on a basis that either doesn't include portfolio companies that operate in Pakistan, being Zameen and Pakwheels, or includes them at a significantly risk-adjusted value.

looking at the half-year results, on an FDV % basis:
    Excluding These companies results in our group EBITDA (FDV % basis) turning slightly negative again, with a $2.5m impact.

They also account for 32% of our Revenue.

I am keen to get an idea of how other people view FDVs mid-term prospects, with specific questions around:

1. How impacted these 2 companies will be from the current events?

2. What value are we now associating to these businesses? Noting Zameen previously being our largest value asset, I think our LATAM Assets now trump this.

3. If we excluded the Pakistan Assets, what value would we put on FDVs other portfolio companies?

I personally think our LATAM assets are our future, with 100% control, and very strong growth, as well as being spread across a number of countries, further mitigates the country risk that we face in Pakistan.

FDVs current EV is approx $240m now, which to me seems to be getting down to an appropriate value for FDVs assets, excluding Zameen and Pakwheels.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
    Jordan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.035(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $195.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 45.0¢ 41.5¢ $85.72K 199.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30040 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 71260 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.