FMG 3.61% $20.10 fortescue ltd

fe price below $50, page-12

1. 3,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Guys,

I think that Gina may need to ask RIO for a prepayment of Royalties that are required to be paid to Hancock Mining on an ongoing basis.

I think she may need to top up Roy Hills petty cash box sooner rather than later.

I wonder if the Royalty paid to Hancock is based on fixed amount per tonbe or percentage of the market selling price??

She took a swipe at AF last week with the ACCC outcry farce, so I doubt he would give her a couple of dollars from his own money box.

Her Roy Hill partners & lenders not happy chappies at the moment with IOP now at $48.0mt and falling.

At best they would be at breakeven or incurring a loss when they start shipments in September, as their costs will be high while they ramp up production and become fully operational, depending on IOP in Sept Roy Hill could be making losses from day one

I wonder if RIO/BHP/Gina are as philanthropic as AF is??

Seriously this daily one way bungee jump in IOP is staggering and relentless

Not one of the so many so called experts predicted the price, to drop at such a rate, the big boys (duopoly bum chums) are unable to admit they got it so wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.