TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

fe stocks lagging turnaround in spot io, page-5

1. 667 Posts.
    phogg, a 50-60c share offer would not be good times for most current holders.

I'd expect the vast majority, particularly on this forum, started invested at or above the $1 mark in this company. I won't be satisfied until that first quarterly report stating they are mining profitably. Until then as far as I'm concerned Ian Finch is a puppet who blows a lot of hot wind at his many conferences but hasn't achieved anything even remotely on time.

We're at the end of 2012 now, IF and his band of merry men had performance rights lined up for shipping ore in Feb/Mar/Apr this year and I bet they were licking their lips when they got it through at the 2011 AGM. Now look at the state were in, no closer to mining, possibly even further away as we require more approvals, bought the wrong Barge or Tug and have to change them over and whatever else is on the list.

Yeh its all in the past, but everyone makes there decisions based on history and I struggle to see how you could trust $1 on Ian and co at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.