TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

fe study..., page-5

1. 6,389 Posts.
    The problem with TRF is like many others on the ASX at the momment: companies with real assets and real stories are being sold down and funds are being put in the 'hype and blue sky dream-on" type companies- those companies without a chance in you know what of ever making it.

TRF also seems to have the problem of not being able to communicate with the market and shareholders about its potential. For some reason the story isn't being heard or heard by the right people.

Unlike other companies in the IO sector, the capital costs are tiny and basically meaningless.

Even based on the assets TRF holds the shares should be much higher in price. It has been that way for a long, long time.............

Funny how cash can be sitting right in front of some people and they ignore it.

Reminds me of one time in Japan when I was in a subway station. The person ahead of me said "GENKIN" (ie cash) and kept walking. I looked down and there was a 1000 yen note on the ground. I picked it up and used it.

TRF should be 50% higher just based on its assets and a lot higher based on its real potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.