ZIP 1.63% $1.88 zip co limited..

Fear and Greed, page-3

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    you never know who some of the fearful are out of the retail holders. when i get the data for the days Wednesday- Friday that should tell us what we need to know. People need to remember that its not Z1P thats having a pull back, its the ENTIRE market thats having a pull back. i legit spent the all of 2019 and 2020 laughing at APT, i even made jokes like "APT is the first ponzi scheme to enter the ASX 20". Of course now i eat my shoe for dinner most nights. Don't do the mistake i did. making money takes patience and bullocks. Just ask polar bear, Coys and Abram. these guys are sitting on millions , at one point or another some of them saw their investment drop by 50%. If you need any assistance and some one who talks alot of sense watch phil milardo on youtube. if we don't reach ATH in 3-4 weeks im going to give up the booze for 3 months, which will probs lead me to have a break down and result in me walking in the middle of the street with no pants on landing me into the nuthouse. Plus i made a promise earlier to some folk on here about buying their shares which I absolutely keep.

Not Financial Advice, just a O.G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.373B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.95 $1.87 $25.30M 13.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 68338 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.