BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Fear campaign, page-47

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

We have always been the black sheep in the 6 years I've been supporting Brainchip.

The rest of the sheep follow the pack, straight to the slaughter house or off the cliff's edge into the safety net, that's called "Deep Learning" or is that really, "Deep Training".

Peter and Anil are a great team, very balanced personalities, both with brilliant minds in their respective fields of expertise...we are blessed to have such fine gentlemen lead the way..do day to day, or month to month share price fluctuations bother these guys, I say not one bit, they are both driving this company forward, quietly without all the fanfare, humble, non assuming professionals, both dedicated to their profession, both creators, am I worried in holding Brainchip stock, absolutely not.

If you are a current holder, just remember that when you sell, someone else is buying what you are possibly too afraid to hold.

Ask yourself these questions:

Do you believe that the technology is real ?

Do you believe that you can trust both the Founders ?

Do you believe that the market will adopt what Brainchip is starting to offer ?

Do you believe that Edge AI has a place in the Global market place ?

Do you believe that good will win over evil ?

If you have answered YES to all those questions, well then, continue on the path that I and the black sheep are on, as the future is going to be very promising in my opinion.

None of the above is financial advice, always seek professional advice.

Tech x

Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 28/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.