ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Fear hits ODN.

1. 8,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    I do not hold but I read every day and am not biased in any way.

Today was not a great day from the "dump" at the end of the days trading. What was the rest of the week like in going green in crappy markets. This was from all the hype delivered and expectations ran wild that a signed deal was due. by the weekend according to many here that hold.

Basically you were your own worst enemy adding fuel to the fire without substantiated proof or reason as to why the signed deal would be done by today and then throw in the yesterday issue of the 3B for the co notes issued to the pros that floated ODN from the brink of death to where they are today on the cusp of a career change into a valuable piece of tech company with a very bright future.

The perfect storm formed today and by days end, the fear of these 245M floating the market, ASX turned sour, and no news of this signed deal appeared. ODN was holding up till the last 10mins of the day and why would the con note people dump a paltry 15M on the close holding what they do if they knew there was no signed deal to go through.

Enter the ODN management who have been accused of everything that does not suit an individual investors dream for quick reward. Hey we all would like that but unfortunately we have to jump the puddles as the come or the hurdles too. Does anything go in a straight line.???? Think, if it were not for the con note , would you be here today on ODN.???? If the deal WAS dead , why would the directors stump up to by $144K worth of ODN shares in the rights entitlements/shortfall in a dead stock if ODN failed to secure the deal.???? Would you want to lose your cash that way into a defunct company.????

ODN management have an obligation to disclose to the market of a non signing to this deal, where is it.????? Stop looking at the small picture and look at the larger one where the answers lie in answering your own questions asked in a reasonable state of mind away from what is taken as gospel here. Too many distractions here from posters who create the fear from their negativity and impatience of understanding procedure as how the markets work. DYOR and read the announcements from the company leading up to the present day of events to form your own opinions.

ODN shares will be manipulated in many ways and forms to gain the cheaper shares. Todays " dump" from the fearful created panic for the lemmings to follow so close to closing time, thus you have the SP where it is. If it were the pros with the 245M they hold and they knew the gridcomm deal was dead the SP would be much less than the 1.8c on offer now.

ODN management no doubt would have had hundreds of calls today regarding the drop in SP and fear most have of this unsigned deal not done yet and looking for answers. Is there an after market ann and why not.????

I firmly believe this deal is ALIVE and WELL and will be delivered within the next week or so. Gut feeling. None of todays events tell me the unsigned deal is DEAD. The rampers have come out of the woodwork with their unfounded idealogy and twisted facts to scare you further creating more mayhem to make you sell so they can get your shares cheaper. The only fear you should have now is to be conned by these rampers to sell your shares cheaper to them to pick up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.