ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

I read ODN announcement on 17/12/15, they stated that...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I read ODN announcement on 17/12/15, they stated that shareholders have a chance to apply for 53,015,594 shares with price: $0.012. It seems to be every shareholders was eager with that news when the real price was around $0.020. Then, ODN had an announcement on 14/1/16. They will issue 245,000,00 shares to new FPO with price $0.001 following the approval of conversion of converting note on 13/1.
    I don't know what is "conversion of converting note"? I just see how ugly people: greedy, fear and selfish in the thread. Sorry for anyone not involved. Holders happy to get shares at $0.012, then becoming angry, selfish and fear of someone could get shares at lower price $0.001, while they don't know how the others have to pay or how they are deserved shares.
    My major is not about business or shares market, I don't know much about share market, but I want to state my understanding. Back to the recent announcement, it could be another way, ODN can raise enough fund to prepare acquisition of Grid. This story could be same as TCL had done to raise the fund by issue new shares TCLR? Or it could be other methods to raise fund which is out of my understanding?
    I'm not fear of unfair behavior of ODN management, not afraid of 245m shares sold on market. Let's see what will be next until the second meeting about acquisition of Gridcomm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.