When you have fear in your heart of God or of another person...

1. 10,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2070
    When you have fear in your heart of God or of another person army or entity, you are not showing love, you create hate and judgement of yourself.
    What a person does in regards to killing rape or hate of another soul, it is just punishing ones soul and not of the souls doing, just your physical vessel experience of a lower vibrational act or thinking of the false light.
    When your religion teaches you to fear God and judgement of others and you kill in the name of your God based on fear and judgement, your fear creates more fear in others that results in more killing and suffering for them and you and your family.
    Fear is not love, it spreads the devils words, religion tells followers to fear God so that you follow the devils words know as Archon.
    On the weekend I spoke to some Islamic people who had a market stall, and the way the Koran speaks about fear and how to react to others in regards to those who do harm is nothing more than the words of the devil known as Archon, many spiritually awaken individuals have been killed by religions over history and this was stated as so by the men I spoke to, I could even see it in there eyes that if I was in another country, they would kill me if they thought they could get away with it because I only speak of love and us all being a particle of God where we all should not show fear of God or anyone else but show only love towards those who would hurt us.
    The soul never dies and has lived in many vessels before our current incarnation, apparently we only live one life according to the Koran, I would also be killed for thinking otherwise by this religion in some countries.
    After now having talked to all religions I have come up with a conclusion that all present a danger to humanity and the Koran is the worst of them all, to much hate and fear of others.
    This is why so many deeply religious nations are suffering, the more you fear and judge and control others, the more you hate and suffer as the God you are because the energy becomes leaning towards the dark, the false light.
    When you fear or hate others who are all God, your fear and hate yourself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.