MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Isn't it unreal, everything is going fine there's a little...

1. 240 Posts.
    Isn't it unreal, everything is going fine there's a little winging & wineing about the price on the way up with cappers which is normal with about 90% of stocks out there, then bang all of a sudden there is a hiccup about the way the company made a profit upwards of 30 odd mil.
    Don't get me wrong I am also not real pleased in the way it was orchestrated but hey management has made the company that I am a share holder in better value to me, now please correct me if I am wrong here but isn't that what they are paid to do?.
    It is amazing how many of the posters at the moment I have never heard of are coming out of there seedy little holes and are blatantly down ramping MEO, all you fools are doing is turning investors away but I assume that is your ploy! well won't work with me, I'm in for the long haul actually picked up more today which to me is pure bonus.
    JH holds so do all the rest of the team think about it with a rational mind.
    To all the long termers and valued posters hang in there guys we know what the big picture is all about and it ain't to far away now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.