MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Here's the thing that I don't quite understand with you & others...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Here's the thing that I don't quite understand with you & others with a similar negative sentiment stja.

You actually nominated a price of 20 cents, which to me only suggests that you have an underlining fear that the SP may actually get down to that. Maybe even 30 cents.

Surely...............SURELY you MUST sell your shares now & get 52 cents for them as we speak, which leaves you 32 cents per share better off then your worst nightmare.
    You (& anyone else that feels the same way) would then be able to run off with your '32 cent profit' & invest the money you are destined to lose anyway, into another stock.

Because if you really feel this bad about a stock such as MEO, & keep holding on, then you'll never make a quid. As soon as your sentimenbt changes, act! Don't take out your frustrations on anyone else but yourself. Just act. The one person that has the authority to hand over your funds in exchange for Jurgens MEO shares & vice versa.

I haven't bothered to read every post on the MEO thread today................yesterdays negative sentiment was bad enough..........so apologies if I've misread your sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.