TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

fear of change, page-4

1. 356 Posts.
    Kakarot-
    I agree with what you say.There is no upside whatever in keeping the current board,in my view.
    Recent announcements to the ASX have made me lose all confidence in the board.
    For anyone still looking to vote for the incumbents,consider two developments today:
    First,the board have left the EGM as late as they are able to,when it is clearly in everyone's interest to see it resolved urgently.
    Second,the absurd monitoring of posts on this forum.
    My hope is definitely not lost if agenda items 1-5 are passed.Mark Bouris looks like precisely the person we need to head the board at a critical time.
    I will be greatly relieved on Bastille Day to see the revolution begin,as Klaas described it.
    To the board-since you read this forum,I'll make this comment:It's true that defamatory things have been said on this forum before,and I have been very critical of that.
    However,it is blindingly obvious to me that you have lost the confidence of share-holders.You should have all resigned in light of that.A lot of the rage you read on this forum is brought on by your own actions.Silencing it won't help.
    -Crusty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $72.55K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261259 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.