LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

To me it looks like vested interests manipulated LYC's share...

1. 44 Posts.
    To me it looks like vested interests manipulated LYC's share price to where it is now.
    Most likely there will be another shake out as part of their end game to dispossess the now very nervous retail share holders of their shares before the issuance of TOL.
    It is very noticeable on HC that the euphoria has changed to doom and gloom even despair.
    Those professionals know what they are doing and what effect it will have on the retail holder and how to get a good asset at the lowest price.
    They will push it down a few notches more until you have butterflies in your stomach and in desperation sell to cut your losses.
    They take quietly ownership of your shares and wait patiently for the TOL to be issued.
    After that we might see the appearance of their substantial holding notices and the share price by than could be well over $1.00.
    I am a substantial holder and try to focus on what is LYC all about and it's enormous potential in the years ahead.
    We have been waiting for the issuance of the TOL a long time and following it from minute to minute makes it a hell of a long time but I would think the worst is behind us.
    Don't play in the hands of the ones who put fear in your mind who want your shares,be aware of their games and think twice before you sell.You might regret it later.
    Do you own research before you make a decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.