MSB 1.38% $1.08 mesoblast limited

Rappa-fitting for you to quote Marcus Aurelius (a stoic) in the...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Rappa-fitting for you to quote Marcus Aurelius (a stoic) in the context of this forum. Admittedly lifted from Wikipedia:

"[Aurelius promoted] find[ing] and preserv[ing] equanimity, a state of psychological stability and composure, in the midst of conflict by following nature as a source of guidance and inspiration."

Have to contemplate the "nature" aspect myself. But promoting stability and composure during conflict...that seems worthwhile pursuing on this forum.

I find both "sides" of the "conflict" a source of guidance. And inspiring when they maintain composure during conflict and simply present their research and data, or refute others.

"Downramper", "capping", "shorter", "dodgy trading", etc. presumptive invective aside, there is a reason "kicking the tires" is generally considered a good thing.

Frankly company forums with little but histrionic claims of future riches seemingly based nothing on posters predilection for triple espressos, all caps and font colours....inspire skepticism. At least in me.

Thats certainly not this forum, and thats not a bad thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.015(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $3.291M 3.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 136222 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 39892 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.