Fears of surrogacy ban as WA couple rejects baby, page-20

1. 317 Posts.
    the stupid things I post on this forum like the palestinian nonsense? not exactly sure what you are referring to considering I was there, and involved with a research team, as I said, earlier this year, unlike yourself.

sounds like you are just insanely jealous of people like me and my salary, though i've never mentioned what that was nor have I mentioned my education level. For the record though, yes I live overseas and enjoy the plentiful benefits of that lifestyle and hold a dual nationality.

if by "stupid things" you mean "things you disagree with" then so be it.

to clarify for all the people on the thread who got full of pompous wind:

1. I never said I support the decision of this couple - and as a matter of fact I think they made a short sighted and thoughtless choice.

2. I never tried to justify it. I made the point, that some of you didn't acknowledge, that everyone jumps on the condemnation bus, quick to judge and give their 2 cents worth but so few people bother to analyse the the issue objectively or look at the issue from any other perspective than their own.

3. the kevin rudd thing was below the belt and you should be ashamed of yourself for that one. Anyone but kevin rudd.

4. people don't always make the right choice, or even do what you consider to be the right thing. You can't change that, and to be honest, their lives are none of your business really. Sure, have an opinion, but do you think they care? not likely.

not sure what makes you able pass judgement on someone's contribution, especially from behind your keyboard like very other insult hurling internet warrior. I have to say I don't watch your posts closely enough to even have a judgement about you as a person or a commentator, I couldn't care less about what you think or how you fill your days.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.