I grew up on a diet of middle eastern politics and history...

1. 11,875 Posts.
    I grew up on a diet of middle eastern politics and history (before university), even visited the place on a grant exchange program and met the Jewish historians there who showed me around the place and the structures of my ancestors that still stand today. Even did restoration work on our cemeteries (we still own) in Haifa and Jerusalem. Why would you assume you know more or have experienced more of Palestine/Israel unless you were so completely arrogant? You don't know me from a bar of soap. Those ancestors included immediate family members (and a wider group) and my family discussed these issues and history at great length during my life
    In case your not satisfied with the non-scholar history approach, Jewish historians have also made numerous presentations at gatherings of my ancestors. Its an important part of Jewish history and my own history

Anyway i feel like I'm wasting my time discussing these things with you, its clear you have some misguided superiority thing going on upstairs. Personally I would ask about someone's education / work/ experiences before dismissing them( I guess that's where i took offence). Its no wonder the UN achieves nothing in the ME when its filled with such people.

I'll give you credit though for one thing, your right about the physics thing, after all if i didn't agree with you I would be diminishing my own university educational achievements (a physics degree)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.