GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

HI Silent Partner,You hvae provided as here; a Truly excellent...

1. 399 Posts.
    HI Silent Partner,

You hvae provided as here; a Truly excellent Post SilentPartner.

And Most grateful to you SP, for doing the tabulation comparo; side by side of the numbers; including the Exchange Rate.

What I particulary like SP; was that you did not indulge in any "fluff", justthe numbers on the level of evidence we can now do a "model on:; with perhaps 75-80 % degree of relative certainty ....

Which leads me SP; to my next observation from your insightful analysis and tabulation.

Do we imply a increase in share market capitalization due to the likely share dilution of a figure approximating the CapitalUp front expenditure; namely $40 Millions..??

Or instead do you think SP; that GXY can reasonbably be assumed to be expected by analysts; to get or achieve; some Leverage on their Balance Sheet up-front; via a Commercial Loan of some reasonable percentage of the $40 Million cap ex and what ever else is finanically required for initla Working Capital??

And of course;in terms of Working Capital for the intended Mine; one would presumably also have to imply six months up fron running costs; as "cash Needed at bank" beofe beginning the operation, possibly adding another $15- $20 Millions ...or maybe even a few millions more than this...???

Overall however SP; these Capex and Working Capital expenditure figures; are modest compared to the relatively immediate likely Payback of the necesssary Capital to be Allocated; before the ROI, to GXY.

Just musing these sorts of issues and questions; from a Valuation point of view re GXY. (excluding their (GXY) other Mining Projects of course...) .

Penny for your thoughts SP...?

Kind Regards,

Robbo.

---------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.