GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I went back and listend to the PFS announcement audio. There...

1. jqb
    19 Posts.
    I went back and listend to the PFS announcement audio. There were two points of interest related to questions on this board.

If I undestood Fotios correctly, the PFS consultants were McSweeney & Partners (Tech & Capital), Helmut & Scofield (Li PFS), and Negrom (Ta PFS analysis). For the bankable study, MF said they would bring in Barrier Mining Services and Ology. I probably have some of the spellings wrong. Can anyone speak to the competence and integrity of these outfits?

Also, MF made a confusing statement about future funding. First, he said that they have been talking to banks about future funding. Then he said that they were working hard and doing a good job to minimize capital expenditures and the need for future dilution. He also said some funding may come from the exersize of certain options. Someone needs to pin him down on that so we know what to expect. As our informal analyses have shown, the Mt C NPV is significantly higher than the current market cap with or without issuing more stock to cover the capital expenditures, but it is still an important point of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.