IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Let me assist with your confusion... If a company does not...

1. 74 Posts.
    Let me assist with your confusion...

If a company does not provide updates reassuring investors that everything is on track then the current investors will feel like they are being kept in the dark.

We have all been right about IBG eventually getting the mining license (From memory we found out here before IBG announcement).
    We have also been right about the zinc price rise.
    Why then is the share price where it is? Surely lack of timely company updates and the market makers taking advantage of this is playing a major role.

You say JD is as perplexed as we are. How could that be when he is running the company and must have known something to issue shares at .08 when the price was around .10 mark around the time of the issue.

I don't doubt the managements ability to secure funding and bring this mine into production. However we should address the elephant in the room. As shareholders we need more updates! This will also no doubt bring new investors on board.

I'm not saying you are not a credible source upmarket but surely we should be getting monthly updates from IBG directly not people on HC with conflict of interests.

Best Wishes to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.505K 1.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 20385585 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7397597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.