EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Feasibility Study – Spherical Graphite Plant, page-59

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Justme3441

Good find by the way on locating that article .. As far as no others claiming they can do it .. Think there is someone in the USA and another Israeli based but asx listed ultra charge code utr .who are talking similar numbers .. Then you might have NMT as well

As the storedot CEO says in another article they got to get past the regulators and 2020 maybe optimistic ..anyway let's hope we see Daimler involvement with little old knl.

Names .you might be right with timing 5..8 years .... As you say I think the graphite is the weakest link perhaps ie it overheats I think when you charge the kaboosh out of it for quick charging

Sim ..have a read of several store dot articles since may 2017 ..they ain't proposing to use graphite in their anodes I assure you ..there CEO is critical of graphite .. The ultra charge boys are openly stating that graphite will be replaced with titanium nanotubes .gel etc. .. As justme says this is concept stuff but ultra charge have the Swiss leclanche behind them testing the potential for their batteries in electric buses .. Who knows but one would be wise to be wary of the threat of substitution in a market worth billions for someone who can provide a game changer ..Daimler and Samsung obviously think it's worth a punt .. I wouldn't want to be betting the house on batteries alone if I were a Tanzanian graphite producer !! .. Which knl arent .. Which is good

Thanks for response folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $21.53K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 48994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.