MMC 1.23% 82.5¢ mitre mining corporation limited

feasibility study complete???, page-28

1. 79 Posts.
    Hi! Ambertine:
    Thanks so much, for once again, posting such knowledgeable info.   Excellent reasoning!  Aha! Celebrating Thanksgiving were you.... I suspect I might not be the only Yank posting on HC!

Well, Hi! Mr.FM Walking,

Glad to hear you're still with us on our long voyage on the good ship, Marengo, where we now seem  to be sailing in uncharted waters, that the cartographers of old, labeled "Here There Be Dragons".   It does seem a lot of us LT holders are a sturdy lot, pressing ever forward at full throttle. But should we come asunder, you're welcome to join AJ and myself on the life raft, although given the circumstances it might be BYOB! You too Kipling, even though you don't feel you'll need it.... could be good fishing off the life boat!

Well, guys, with my last purchase, I hit 3 million shares. But, with that, the powers that be at my brokerage house, have put me in permanent lock down. They weren't even going to allow it this time, but my broker pleaded my case, and told them what a good diva I was, and that I actually had a sane portfolio separate from my Marengo madness etc. etc.  I had to sign a legal waiver, pledge to sell the same amount ($10K) of Marengo sometime in 2014 that I was now putting in, presumingly taking a loss, as well as give my broker assurance  that I will never, ever mention Marengo again, unless it is to sell!  (I ask myself.... does George Soros have to jump through these kind of hoops too! Me thinks, NOT!)

So now that the coaches have removed me from the game, guys, feel free to surpass my shares; I'm not the competitive type.

Thanks, gentlemen, for posting your recent MMC acquisitions and future planing.   I really do know, I'm way, way over my skis here with Marengo, and it's so good to know I'm not alone in my thinking and purchasing.

Cheers!
    Diva

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.010(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $92.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 86.3¢ 81.5¢ $230.2K 273.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.