IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

SiameseParrotWhile I totally agree with:"IGR in practise...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    SiameseParrot

While I totally agree with:

"IGR in practise definitely DOES NOT envisage having 10 years of gold production at the same level as indicated in the feasibility study ....."

My concern is that the current BFS proposal may weaken our position to negotiate the financing deal that will secure the company's future. The market is not happy for whatever reason, and the signals it sends usually need to be taken notice of.

We need to move forward as unemcumbered as possible - (ie minimal hedging, minimal dilution) - if we are to fully capitalise on the hard work and the patience exercised over the past several years.

The current situation is akin to stumbling at the final hurdle and in a warm up, with the real race yet to begin.

We still have time on our side to ensure that the company moves forward in a strong position and with an exciting future. Patient share holders deserve as much.

And given the paucity of decent projects coming on stream, and the outlook emerging in gold with the planets starting to align, financiers will soon be falling over themselves for a piece of action in gold.

In my book, there is nothing wrong with a hurrying 'slowly' type approach, in the current situation and getting it absolutely right.

After all, time is on our side and we own the valuable assets that will rapidly become even more valuable over time, with no effort required by us other than to position ourselves at the front of the 'gold wave' that will eventually sweep through the financial markets.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.