IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

DratozIMHO, you have summed up the current situation nicely in...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Dratoz

IMHO, you have summed up the current situation nicely in regard to the company choosing an easy to substantiate, fail safe processing route to fast track the financing of an initial mine.

The market disturbance could quite possibly be associated with Euroz 'spitting the dummy' although I haven't sighted the report mentioned by the forum's much revered 'Lord' as mentioned on the other thread.

Maybe Euroz missed out on the financing contract and so wanted a change of direction? - Who knows?

Mind you, I can recall a broker contact spitting the dummy with PNA management a few years ago over a finance offer that wasn't accepted by the company, and so he cut ties and got all of his clients out of the stock in the mid 20's, only to watch from the sidelines while the company rose to $1.20,just before the GFC.

Let's hope we get a repeat performance here with IGR, although we could do without another GFC.

As for the stock analysis/ review stuff, I am still waiting for an offer.....LOL

If IGR get cracking though, the answer is very definitely, "Sorry, I'm not interested!".....I'll have much more enjoyable things to do...

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.