CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I have sold out of Cudeco some time ago - just didnt trust...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I have sold out of Cudeco some time ago - just didnt trust Wayne. Anyway for the Holders I am an ex Geologist WMC - hard rock and soft rock copper - I had a look at the Rocklands process flow sheet - phew most complex flow I have ever encountered - makes Olympic Dam separating Copper Gold Uranium and Silver look like a walk in the park. The geology in the pit must be quite challenging then you need to get it to the correct part of the ROM and then mix it just right. Native copper can stick like glue to metal surfaces and gum up the works - sieves, rollers etc . The pit mark up is super complex - glad that they have their own fleet. Also I dont want to get started on the complexities of running a float circuit with complex mineralogy. From what I see - all the ducks are running around and you will never be able to line them up. The only saving grace in such a complex - ore and process is to have too much copper, gold, cobalt and magnetite that even with all the stuff up's in processing you still make money. There are less complex operations which have a lower risk profile - good luck to those who are long this stock - I hope that the Copper price increases such that everyone makes money on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.