CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Feasibility Study, page-5

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8265
    Thanks Hottuna.

Project Feasibility study November 2015.

Chairman's comments December 2015
    "Finally, we have announced a maiden Ore Reserve estimate for Rocklands, which underpins the
    project’s Stage 1, 10-year operation and provides greater confidence in the project’s economics. This
    will be followed soon by the project’s Feasibility Study, which will be released prior to the closing of the Rights Issue, giving investors even more proof of Rocklands’ value. The Feasibility Study will include revenue projections that I am sure will change perceptions."

"The Company anticipates providing some feed onto the process plant before the end of December, with staged ramp up proceeding from then and full process flow at the end of February
    2016"

So the projects feasibility study, November 2015, was not ready, nor released in December 2015. Plus that last bit from the chairman's address which I seem to have missed the announcement about. So again, CDU and dates are non functional. Again with only 2 weeks to go in December the chairman made a statement about something happening in December, that just didn't happen (or didn't work if they did try it!!)

Odds of full process flow by the end of Feb, anyone? 1 in 100?

AS has been stated forever by some WTF? as in Where's the Feasibility?? Why wasn't the November 2015 feasibility released to shareholders before the AGM??

I take it no underwriter can be found that believes the PFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.