RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

feasiblity study , page-43

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    cant see much sense in your post alchemist... "things can take a long time in Australia"... err ok... and you have an anecdotal story about your mate having to wait 9yrs... and both are relevant to RHM buena vista operation in NEVADA USA how? if things happen quicker for RHM, then based on your logic you should be congratulating the relevant USA authorities / bureaucracy... RHM will obviously work to see things happen and the sooner the better... if they say they will let the market know on a particular date and then dont, well as undesirable as that is, things can happen and things can get delayed... i think we are all reasonable enough to understand and accept this.... but to say nothing after a missed deadline... to keep the market and owners(!) in the complete dark for 6 weeks now is very poor indeed... would you be saying "well done max" if the SP was 10c? hmmm... in that 6 weeks we have announcement of a JV... then a "sorry pls ignore that JV notice for the time being please"... then private email correspondence saying that a release was imminent but nothing to the market...ie why not just say that to the market? the answer to which was because it wasnt true... it wasnt imminent at all... then we were told on the 30/4 that it would be released in the first week of April... then *after* market the *following* trading day we get whole new quarterly released with "first week of May" replacing "first week of April" and nothing to say that that was the only alteration... then as we all know they missed yet again their own release date they had given only 5 trading days prior... but they did mange to release a notice asking for us to grant a director 350,000 options... (i assume you will be voting yes to that right?.. why wouldnt you? it took your mate 9yrs right?)... in short its been shocking for mine... RHM aren't the other ones... the fact that its late is undesirable but ok things happen... just keep the market informed as much as you can and avoid errors... pretty basic... MAX/RHM has failed badly IMO... still i'll say monday because i reckon DDzx phoned them and thats what they told him... surely they wont lie or be totally incompetent again within 48hrs?? hmmm...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.