FMG 0.50% $16.20 fortescue ltd

feature story fmg, page-6

1. 960 Posts.
    This will be tied up in the courts for years, this will not affect the equity and bond financing the press is going for the twiggy because they love to cut down the tall poppies ,here is a guy who has amassed over 2 billion tons of iron ore ,that is needed by japan,china,korea europe and the usa do you think someone will not invest when asic is asking for $3.6 mio in fines, get real!!!! this is peanuts considering the size of the resource ,who is behind all this ??? who has the most to lose if FMG is successful??? i dont need to mention their names, these guys are panicking they dont want fmg to succeed and they are trying hard to smash FMG i have no doubts in my mind who is behind this, but mark my word the resource is there and a deal will be done and this project will not be stopped, it will go ahead and someone will look at this and say what $3.6 mio ??thats nothing compared with the NPV of this project and they will want in, i will be ignoring the press and look at the fundamentals of the project its bigger than one man, if one wants to be a lemming and sell because of a few journo's who are just jealous and want to try and destroy a great aussie project which last year the chinese tried to get control of and lost,then go ahead be a lemming, but if you believe in this huge resource and that someone will want it then look to buy when others are trying to trash it,mark my word twiggy will get this project up based on fundamentals ignore the negative aussie press they are losers and unaustralian for not backing an aussie who has vision,afterall thats how we became a fantastic nation 200 years ago the first australians had a vision,thats why we are the lucky country.
    i am a buyer of FMG shares in this weakness,and i also hear there are a number of contrarian US funds who see this as a great opportunity to buy when all the lemmings are selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
0.080(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.98 $16.34 $15.91 $139.5M 8.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70232 $16.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.