MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Been good to see of late a bit of gradual run up after getting a...

1. 42 Posts.
    Been good to see of late a bit of gradual run up after getting a little bit of a run up early in the day and not being a false start when you see then see the closing price. But not so when your into terrority where you are kicking yourself for not having enough cuhuna's at the time, (eg avoid being the good corporate shareholder for the company in terms of supporting their cashflow, eg be frugile in your particapation of CR's, then load up shortly after the capital raising closes (dilution doesn't exist with those CR's at all right). Shoulda/ woulda / coulda put that extra zero on the total buy orders pre Christmas 2015 capital raising when its was trading at circa 10% discount shortly after the capital raising.

PS If the price runs up over 41 cents (12 month high) in the not too distant future, whose got thoughts of selling half their holding and diversifying. Eg Roll the dice in say WPG (eg 3 banger from 40 cents to $1.20 in MOY seems a pipe dream psychologically over the next two years crystall balling here to day compared to say WPG going from 10 cents to 30 cents in the next two years.
    Yes I do have a small holding of WPG and recently missed the boat at topping up at circa sub 5 cents when a buy at 5 cents was not that long - ago - bit too greedy on counting the pips and not looking at the bigger picture. Would be nice to avoid another shoulda / woulda / had serious thoughts and was dunna do this but didn't.

Any similar thoughts. WPG has me currently thinking its ground hound day back in Dec 2015. Why invest in explorers with higher MC's when your got a stock with an aproved project that is up (not fuly going) and starting to generate cash whose risk / reward equation is out of whack compared to the penny stock whose cash flow statement has a lot going out, but absolutely nothing coming into for a long time except from punters injecting their hard earnt from capital raisings

PS Note, only thinking 1/2 my holding. I'm in MOY for the long term (just not all in as much as I am now) and would be lucky enough to be in free carry territory
    Last edited by smit2100: 07/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.