LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I do concede that AG is a marketing machine. The stockmarket,...

1. 2,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    I do concede that AG is a marketing machine. The stockmarket, like anything needs energy. It needs to be talked about. it needs to be recognized. It is all advertising. It is stirring peoples emotions. It stirs their interest. People buy on the hyped up energy and because of the FOMO, they pay more which in turn raises the share price which makes raising money easier, which allows the company to expand their actions. AG uses media to his advantage, and he is not afraid to embellish it a bit. He puts his hand up to beat his chest at every conference that aligns his business model. Thus he has ASX announcements reinforced by media and peer endorsements.

Companies that don't inject energy into their business model will suffer. They have to make announcements, they have to use the mainstream media. they have to use social media, they have to use twitter. They have to upload photos of geos kicking rocks. It is all about energy. The prime example here is Kimmy. She has absolutely nothing, no skill, and no talent yet she can produce energy.

Companies can no longer rest on their results to get them over the line. They have to put themselves out in the limelight. They have to shove an 18 volt lithium energiser battery up their rearend and energize themselves. Companies cannot just beaver away getting good results, getting good contracts, many good returns. They have to be saying "look at me, LOOK AT ME".

The downside is that if the company cannot deliver, it is worse than going to a concert and the main attraction is worse than the support act.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.