FML 3.57% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

feb last year and now imo

1. 83,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

this is what I posted last year

Post 1. 6288364 date 7/2/11
    "I have had for a while - about a week or more, a strong gut feeling that fml is going to have a clear powerful move very soon. My gut tells me between 1 and 1.5c for an initial swing.

My hunch is up, but that is not all that strong - so I will not be 100% surprised if it goes south either.

I think if it goes south, a cent or so will probably be all the damage - but if it goes north then the 1-1.5c move will probably only be the first of several upward moves."

Post 2. 6305634 date 10/2/11

titled 'first warning'

this is the section of the chart

Why am I telling you this again?

Because I feel the same again. It will be interesting to see if my timing is as good as last time :) I am as certain as I can be that we will move strongly at or by the quarter report and I will be very surprised if we don't get a major move by the time Dean releases his DD results - hmmmm, probably up to 5 months away.

This time I think our moves will blow us way past 10c and I will call it now - unless we see under 5 in the next week - I reckon we will NEVER see 5 again.

I will call the first warning this time at 55 - the chart is much harder to read this year - but 55 could be the mark or if I was worried about egg on the mush then 59'ish would probably be safer.

this chart below is what I think it looks like now.

I hope you all have a great day and a great year. Patience patience patience - this is the year you have all been waiting for.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $13.80K 98.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81170 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 8470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.