FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

feb last year and now imo, page-13

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello F&F, true - great work you put in so much work - and admire your posts. Ignore any TD you might get they are not deserved IMO. I TU you and others all the time, along with any effort - sometimes even those I disagree with from some posters if they articulate their concerns and raise important questions. I have you locked as a Favorite Poster and love to read your views FF.

Hatch, welcome back great buying, sound patience technique you have there - and F&B well done guys. Been a while since we spoke F&B :-) Remember it fondly including your accent - yes really do remember. Some great comments in here all around guys.

IMO the bots do their job well for the players; not just silly games they are a valuable accumulation tool and can work against the market to hold down price. But this is only temporary.

MoNicAa - just love that nic what a classic!!! Dead right too - is right ahead IMO.

What a day - had a bogged truck to rescue here and had to call a neighbor with a tractor - and all sorts of other drama but still achieved a bit today.

Take care all - and take some pointers from F&F and Pinto and the guys / gals - what an interesting time. Might include some parts of my last Newsletter for interest in here - gold heading up and following a predictable pattern since September 22 when I identified it. Got lost once or twice but back on the same horse - The Song Remains the Same - Led Zeppelin.

CW
    DYOR&DD after scotch and cab sav tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.