NOU 0.00% 10.5¢ noumi limited

We do have some great personalities on this forum. And I mean it...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    We do have some great personalities on this forum. And I mean it in a nice way! Each time moneyslogger writes that this is the worst stock ever, I giggle to myself that it is probably the right time to make a buy order (and this is usually true!). On the other side we have at least two enthusiasts who write a lot about the bright future that is just around the corner and all you need to do is to buy in and wait.
    Meanwhile, this stock is roughly at the same place where it was at time of the previous reporting, six months ago: diving down towards low 4 without any clear reason, amidst very enthusiastic, bullish market. Look further back and you realise that the share price is kind of where it was 3 years ago, where I started to gamble on it with the short-term approach. So is this the right stock to hold with a long-term horizon? Hmm.... it's more like a speculative stock in my view. What I think contributes to the speculative nature of this one is management's preference to keep shareholders in the dark throughout the entire year, except for 28 Feb and 30 Aug. There are no revenue or profit updates, no outlook guidance, no tangible, measurable announcements, other than "good news" about new products or new arrangements with overseas partners that "will contribute from 2 half of 2023". Then, due to this lack of guidance shareholders start to doubt and are quick to sell based on gossips, opinions, or any other vague trigger.
    We will be in that limbo for another 2 weeks. I just bought back in for $4.69 and was hoping to sell before COB tomorrow, but this drop today completely surprised me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $9.402K 88.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 244495 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 16144 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.