LIN 4.55% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

gotta try and give some sort of confidence mate lololhard to...

1. 7,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1116
    gotta try and give some sort of confidence mate lolol

hard to post pumpy on this stock.. ever since the assays began dropping it has been one of the most miserable events on record.. 500m shares used in order to make sure nothing happens to the SP is pretty bloody miserable in my book.. especially when mngmt are so pumped hard.

Hmmmm, but lets not mention anything like that just pump the action on deaf ears hahaha.. CR has to be so very close, cannot be far from empty and thats a fact.. was hoping juniors massive pumping just because 20m shares have been bought may have made a difference yesterday/this week but nope nope noooey nope nope.. heavy hands in play for a well worked CR is my call, 300m at 20c maybe ???? even loaded with oppies possibly ????

A real downer of a drill program until all the good guys and all the ones that matter are looked after .. usual practice in this game, dont worry though.. IMO IMO IMO they will have plenty of news for the next CR participants to unload at much higher levels

as crackpot said.. it will reach a mcap of $1b but the dilution along the way will kill it in a big way.. i wonder if Aswime will demand another huge handout of free stock in the next cr just like the last one.

Pathetic way this has turned out on all assays vs mgnmts massive enthusiasm reeks.. unfortunately

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $15.59K 138.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 437433 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 134622 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.