LTR 1.07% $1.39 liontown resources limited

@DamoWalToo right she isn’t feeling singed. She is still making...

1. 1,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    @DamoWal
    Too right she isn’t feeling singed. She is still making a shite tonne of $$ elsewhere regardless. Right now, I liken what she is doing to something like us doing a bit of moonlighting, working a few hours on a side gig while still maintaining our main job. If the side gig goes well we can take it on more. If it doesn’t, so be it, back to our main job & happy days.

Anything right now is a possibility. My wish is for the Lion to continue and become a dominant miner on the world stage. Right now the path to that however has had a ‘detour - work in progress’ sign put on it.

Gina could make an offer after 11 Feb. If she gets it, even with the current state of play continuing for some time, that would not worry her at all. She can put the whole thing on a go slow, on ice. Then get it all going once the lithium desire returns. A trusty JV will see to that.

Then, while the KV project is starting to ramp up and money is coming in, her JV with SQM on AZS is taking shape with more drilling, DFS and possible mining development to kick in. By then KV would have been running already for the last 4 to 5 years. Plus any other ‘find’ that she has managed to pick up along the way. Gina is not the richest person in Australia because she is a dill pickle. She is cunning and calculating to the extreme. She probably has the next 5 to 10 years already mapped out, ‘Game of Thrones’ style.

I don’t like or dislike her. Business is business and this will go whatever way it does. I just hope we all get some benefit for our troubles. I am holding LT so I guess I’ll find out one way or another confused.png

GLTAH

Last edited by Gajet: 23/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
-0.015(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $3.357B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.36 $11.46M 8.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16000 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 66475 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.38
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.37 2417000
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.