CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

february 15 ccc charts, page-32

1. 82 Posts.
    General market woes really aren't helping us out at the moment, depending on state of world economy this could go much lower if things get bad, i.e portugal goues under, middle east problems erupt, US market turns bearish and we see a large retrace all possible scenarios that wouldn't help our sharemarket in general.

Pisces has a point above that buying @ what you think might be the low is probably a risky stratergy, of course if your right you will be nicely rewarded for it, but with trends, and even short term ones sometimes they can be stronger than you think and can keep going for longer than you think. So often I have found it is better to wait for a confirmation of what your expecting in your charts rather than simply saying "oh someone said the botton might be 7.1 so i should buy a few @ that point". Circumstances are always changing and the chart at the time of creation was probably as accurate as it could be, but predictions and probablities do change with time so just take that inot account to.

On another note just quickly can anyone explain what this jump in volume could mean today to around 70m currently, and 50m yesterday, not really the quiet low volume you want to see is it??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.