FML 13.8% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

february 15 fml charts

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Hi All,

I was having a look over some stock scans this evening and FML popped up on the radar; I liked what I saw. The movement to start off the week was particuarly bullish, and there appears to be a breakout of the recent consolidation. There is one important milestone price along the way, but I would be looking at a short term target of around 7.6cents to be hit over the next few weeks. Looking a bit further down the track, and I apologise for not putting the bigger ranges onto the attached chart but if they were to repeat here, there is no reason why this stock can't rally up to the 10cent mark over the next few months. I've made a few more points of worthy of noting which you can read on the chart itself.

Onto the indicators and I think I'll just let the chart below do the talking; it will be easier to understand that way. MACD and stochastics are shaping up very nicely here, they just need to break above their respective trendlines and the stock can really kick into gear.

Now do bear in mind these are weekly charts so there could well be some intraday fluctuations along the way. Having said that, this is starting to look REALLY good.

Good luck!

Regards, 5hareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.020(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.