APL 0.00% 12.0¢ associate global partners limited

"The Company?s cost reduction plan will include terminating all...

1. 5,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    "The Company?s cost reduction plan will include terminating all material contracts and making all
    employees redundant by the end of November 2011. Dr Jenny Harry CEO and other key executives
    will be available until February 2012 to assist with the pursuit and implementation of the licensing or
    sale of the Company?s core intellectual property assets and other alternative strategic options."

So what happens after February? Are they paying themselves out? I'd like to see a breakdown of why it's costing $1.6m for a restructure.

I put a 10m bid in for TDXO a couple of weeks ago which got hit yesterday before the announcement came out (that 20m seller had great timing). I managed to sell the 10m when trading resumed and purchased 5m TDX instead at 0.2c, i'm also in the queue with a larger bid at 0.1c.

It's still a bit of a punt at these levels but a lot can happen over the next 12-18 months. It only takes just over 50m shares to call a vote and wouldn't be surprised if that happens unless there's some sort of direction after recent wealth destruction by current management, looks like they didn't have a Plan B.

I was lucky to sell a few weeks ago at 0.5c after seeing a profit come and go on most of my holdings but willing to wait and see what unfolds here in the coming weeks and months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.779M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $1.304K 10.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17150 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 48000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.