CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hi All,Just thought I'd put something together before I hit the...

1. 6,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Hi All,

Just thought I'd put something together before I hit the hay for the night. It's been an interesting week, perhaps even a bit frustrating. The more I look at the stock's trading, the more I am convinced that there is manipulation to a certain degree which is really taking any sort of buying momentum out of the stock. That sell side is no larger or smaller than a few weeks ago, yet somehow we have dropped off another cent per share.

So what does all this mean technically? Have 'they' finished with their business in the short term. Are 'they' now loaded up to take advantage of some bullish upside over the next few weeks? I am led to believe so.

There are a few reasons for this. One has to remember first of all that charting is an analysis of "what the market is thinking". If the market wants to take it higher, they will. If they want to take profits, they will. Even if manipulators seem to make their own rules, they are still part of the market, and most of the time they conform to TA 101.

First up is a look at the weekly indicators, and most notable out of anything is that the stochastics have finally come down to that divergence line. Now, will they turn back up from here? Probably. In the last few days of trading, we have had higher intraday lows, and this normally indicates a shift of market control to the buyer side. If the buyer's have control, they have momentum. If they have momentum, the stochastics turn back up. Do keep an eye on the money flow though because it does have a bit still to come off if it wants to continue in that trend that I've highlighted. MACD also hasn't given any bullish signs just yet on the weekly side of things.

The reason why the money flow and MACD haven't begun to turn back up yet is due to the fairly low close relative to the range of trading for the week. We were 0.7cents off from the weekly high with Friday's close, but only 0.3cents up from the low. Importantly however we bounced off the 50EMA which in the past has been good support on the weekly price movements. If the inconceivable were to happen and 6.7cents didn't hold up (highly unlikely) the next obvious support is all the way down at 6cents. I've put on a new pitchfork to also show were the first target of resistance would be if we made a bullish up movement next week. Gut instinct tells me were are due for a green candle on the weekly chart. We've had 6 red ones in a row!

Now for a look at the daily indicators. As has been the case for a while now, they are saying the stock is oversold, but a look at the volume shows an interesting trend. Perhaps we could be looking at a spike in volume in late March if you are a believer of time cycles...

Finally a look at the price chart, and it shows that we are right on the important support that has kept the stock in a steady uptrend over the past 6 months. We need to bounce from these levels...

Ultimately next week is one that will make or break the short term proceedings of the stock. If we bounce from these levels, I reckon March will be quite a bullish month for CCC, but if we fall down through 6.7cents then we could be looking at prices that are fundamentally inconcievable. Personally, we should be shaping up for the all important bounce from these levels given those trends in daily volumes that may lead to a volume spike in about 4 weeks time; but you just never know...

Have a good weekend everyone!

Regards, 5hareholder.

PS. Abu, is there anyway you can get a VWAP for this week?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.