BAS 1.67% 6.1¢ bass oil limited

February predictions, page-2

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    my Magic 8 ball says if Oil prices do take abit of a tumble then BAS and oil sector probably feel the blow, Giving us the chance to scoop up some Cheap BAS shares as the Pencil necks Panic sell / Some maybe take profits because they got greedy and let it run too hard thinking it would go higher then expected, and so you get some more sell pressure, driving price down, its a Scenario if oil prices fall....

but thats just a little bump in the road, Long term BAS is super bull oilly penny stock... it is under valued in my opinion , its the Dark horse , with Deep Value yet to be baked into the share price / market cap. i could go On and On about the current Developments happening , Tino has got this running from Ground up and i sold out waaay to early years ago thinking this was a Duster... BOY was i wrong rolleyes.png

and lets not forget Santos being in the picture / next door and being involved with BAS... it should say something, Others say its " No big deal " But Santos wouldn't waste TIME and MONEY if it wasn't worth it.. rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $17.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $15.41K 256.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 508474 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 43001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.