TZL 23.8% 2.6¢ tz limited

febseys gone, page-14

1. 3,815 Posts.
    When you say that the news at the AGM won't be 'that good', it surely depends on expectations.

A financial bomb has exploded in recent weeks, and any progress that TZ makes, no matter how slow, should be commended.

Cash burn has been at around $4.5 million per quarter

Now TZ will reduce this to $3.2 million per quarter

Add on an increase in receipts for Larson, Enterprise and PDT's growth (plus others) and the cash burn should be neutral at worst.

This means that TZ will continue to commericalize and grow the business without having to worry about raising funds.

As you say mm, there has to be more to DF leaving and CK returning than just saving cost. I agree that the increased potential for Enterprise is a factor. I also think that a bigwig (which DF is not) is needed to head TZ to take TZ on the next step which is increasing adoption across all sectors, not just industrial.

For CK to return fulltime, he must have also have knowledge and seen enough evidence that Intevia is on the cusp of great things. TZ have also recognized that it is a critical time to have the right man onboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.