TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

febseys gone, page-25

1. 1,311 Posts.
    Another issue is that Febsey was the ex-AGT man, so he had the relationships in there. So if AS was nasty and mean to poor little Febsey, then AGT might be nasty and mean to poor little TZ (and start selling their holding)

Also lets hope Febsey's non-compete is long and watertight....otherwise he could end up doing an intelligent fastener start up with a cashed up nuts and bolt company (or AGT). I mean how hard could it be taking on the aussie management thats left in TZ ?

On a personal note I will miss Febsey for his friendship & the strong relationship we developed through my mentoring of him in this past year. He was a very sensitive guy who would always take some of the criticisms to heart on this forum.

One thing I wont miss will be the regular late night calls from Chicago with Febsey crying into the phone about the hurtful things that Velvet wrote about him, and his constant badgering for me to get on the TZ thread to write glowing praise for his decision making and good looks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $483 19.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 80679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.