Fed funded GreenLeft OurABC reports "The Muslim Vote" saying Albo is "reinforcing...Islamophobia", page-9

1. 7,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Scrolling down at this OurABC article assisting Albo to put a gloss on his reshuffle -
    I noticed that -
    Quote[... the prime minister also revealed Peter Kahlil will take on the role as Special Envoy for Social Cohesion, with a promise an announcement on a special envoy to combat Islamophobia will come in due course.]

Anthony Albanese moves Clare O'Neil, Andrew Giles and promotes Malarndirri McCarthy in cabinet reshuffle 28July2024
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-07-28/anthony-albanese-reshuffles-cabinet-clare-oneil-andrew-giles/104141974

Seems to me that in order to shore up islamic votes for Labor vs "The Muslim Vote"
    Albo will organise his Special Envoys we must get on board with Sharia law and not be critical of - child brides - polygamy - honour killings or punishments - Halal
    The term "Special Envoy" has overtones to my ear that Albo and his ilk view many of us as foreigners.

People gunna hafta be real careful with their votes.
    Last edited by Welkin31: Yesterday, 18:11

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.