GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Timber"Have you ever noticed that nothing ever comes of these...

1. 354 Posts.
    Timber

"Have you ever noticed that nothing ever comes of these YouTube accusations? There is no "denouement". No one is charged. No one is jailed. That is because they are mostly bull shit, and people in the real world don't take them seriously"

the naivety on here is not just constrained to finance/ stock market knowledge or lack there of.

I believe that why no one is ever charged is because these people not only run the FED they control a whole lot more, any entity or organisation that are in charge of everyone's money & doesn't have to answer to the US GOVT or the people of the WORLD have a hell of a lot more pull than they should, I admire the way these Politian’s for having the Kahunas to stand up to this bunch of criminals aware that what they are doing make these very dangerous people squirm under questioning which in turn would have you consider like one you tube poster suggests "have a Mexican kid start your car of a morning" There is one thing I'm absolutely convinced about is that this MOB is as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.

And on a post script

I never told you to "get a life" that was another poster,
    me personally I couldn't care less whether your on a Balearic Island or sitting on a towel at Rosebud beach on the Mornington Peninsula... I COULDN'T CARE LESS...but I wonder why someone would go to such a lovely destination as the Balearic Islands and STILL find time to troll through a gold forum reading boring posts on all things POG particularly when your only interest in the subject seems to be only that the POG be continually supressed. Maybe the original poster that suggests you "Get a life" is close to the mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.