CQU 0.00% 1.5¢ commquest ltd

Almack, please have a look at a few press releases ago by CQU....

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Almack, please have a look at a few press releases ago by CQU. Certain projects are subject to a management buy out. I interpret this, rightly or wrongly, that managment have secured the best projects for their own benefit.

I come from the old school where gentleman behave like Gentleman and company directors put shareholders interests above their own, so when I read things like 'management buyouts" alarm bells ring. I don't mean to lecture but in my book the shareholders own the Company and the Directors implement shareholders decisions made at General Meetings. It would be normal for disposal of significant assets of a company, especially to the directors, to have to be approved by the shareholders at a special meeting.

Whislt I do not hold the directors of CQU responsible for potential insolvency due to the global downturn, I do hold them responsible if they want to feather their own nest at shareholders expense. Of course I do not know this, but I request full transparency, and independant valuations, in all of CQU's settlements.

I hope this answers your question and demonstrates where I am coming from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.