CQU 0.00% 1.5¢ commquest ltd

Doctor, I agree the lack of news is frustrating. I have to...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Doctor, I agree the lack of news is frustrating. I have to disagree regarding the GFC/Insolvency. This thing was tanking (for those in at listing - $1) well before any indications of a global crisis, and I believe actually provided an excuse for much of the debacle (it played a part but not as big as they would like you to believe)

I think or hope there has been enough supervision with this, intially from ANZ and secondly from the new re-creditor to ensure all sales are legit..even to management. For my part I was assuming administration was certain. The fact someone wants to prop up the ship is a positive. I do not in anyway however thank the CQU management for this. I see this as an investment company looking at this and wondering why these fools continuely ass up a potentially good thing. I'm hoping they will bring some sense to the table and this will be positive for all.

I guess we will see. Again, I agree though the time for letting us know where we stand has passed. Show some respect CQU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.