TVN 0.87% 5.8¢ tivan limited

Fed Up

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi all,

Some of you may remember me from a previous TNG thread, although I'm merely an active reader on here (not a poster). I hold only a small parcel of TNG compared to many of you and have incrementally bought in from 2018 to present (with an average buy price of 10c). I caught wind of TNG after the pump to around 14c or so back in August 2018 and decided to try my luck. I was excited for the journey that lay ahead for all holders, especially long termers, as everything seemed to be gearing up for a brilliant period of production. However, from my school days in 2018 to the current day, I have only become increasingly disappointed each day in this company. In particular, the directors and management of this company that seem to have some sort of quasi-sociopathic lack of empathy or emotional connection to shareholders. Whilst my investment in TNG is only a small sum, it is a notable portion of my current net worth as it has been less than a year since I graduated high school. Yes, I pity myself for believing this company and its management would do good things and actually act in the interests of shareholders, but what really irritates me is the total disregard for those who have put their finances on the line, their retirement funds, their savings, on the table with hope in this company. The conniving self interest which has guided management shone through in the deliberately deceitful 'pay revision' announcement just recently. I seriously doubt these people have a single care for any of us shareholders. I want to say thank you to the big names on here, the frequent posters (you know who you are) who themselves may have lost much of their own money or potential profit, sacrificed luxuries and experiences all to try and secure themselves for the future. We all appreciate your insightful content and, honestly, without you I believe a lot of us would've cut our losses and jumped ship much earlier. I hope this company performs well into the future, I really do. But at this point I am so disheartened with the actions, or lack thereof, by management that as soon as I break even I'm getting the hell out of here. Out of the several companies I'm invested in, TNG has the worst and most inactive management by an inconceivable margin. This company needs to be flipped on its head and replaced with new executive staff who have a bit of 'get up and go'. It appears, at this point, all they are concerned about is their own bonuses and salaries -- doesn't matter if you all lose your retirement savings! As I said, I'm not selling (yet) but am simply a disgruntled holder.

Have a nice weekend all, and enjoy a bit of Ella Fitzgerald today: https://youtu.be/2Gn9A-kdsRo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.