AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

fed up, page-10

1. 1,263 Posts.
    you cant be serious matchbox surely

I WAS complaining when the Uranium bubble was in full swing, because it is what it is, no matter what way you look at it

I cant believe how on one hand people getting are getting so worked up as to when these results are due, then on the other, not just overlook the damage done, but defend it. Defies logic.

57.5M Shares & 37.5M Options When listed
    168M Shares & 160M Options NOW

Thats 3X as many shares and 4X as many options since listing less than 2 years ago. Thats 3.5x as many securities on a fully diluted basis.

...and for the issue of those securities they managed to give up the company to you know who and not raise a cent until just the other week, and even then it was less than they raised in the float.

Then they waited until the shares were at their absolute weakest when issued them.

each time they do this, they make it even harder to raise money. I wouldnt be surprised to see another 50M+ get issued soon, probably no more than 20c.

You know WHERE the tenements come from and I wont cover that ground again, unless you really want me to.

I dont need to go to the banks. I go where I see value. I saw it here and lots of it. I do my research on the ground etc. I just hate to see it taken from me. Thats all, minor point to some I spose.

You can say I am taking a risk investing in these sort of stocks. That may be true. Those taking things too far behind the scenes are also taking a big risk. We all play the game of risk mate. I can guarantee I wasnt only one who didnt think of everything hey.

.....anyway on a positive note, I have no doubts at all the results are good, great if you have money left to buy now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $33.72K 2.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10382546 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9032344 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.