NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Federal Court 10 March 2015, page-47

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Beats me but we are in the hands of the liquidators. They have to make the first move. They run the only game at the moment. At least they haven't pulled the pin.

Apart from that I am sure the ATO has had a word with AB but that is only small change and doesn't help anybody anyway.

If they had any balls ExIm would have run all over them by now but because they made so many stupid fundamental mistakes themselves I think they are happy to lose the money rather than start something that will show the US taxpayers how terribly they handled their hard earned taxes.

The weight of information that was passed to ASIC was huge. The allegations were massive. The case was apaerntly excellent [according to lawyers] but we are still sitting waiting. I don't think ASIC has got the balls either.

Unless someone can provide some more in confidence information we can only wait. I have got reporters, journalists, lawyers, etc waiting for that one phone call with fresh information. Who wants to be first?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.