BPH 18.2% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

BUY has less exposure to PEP11 and has always been a bit...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    BUY has less exposure to PEP11 and has always been a bit sluggish compared to BPH. BPH though, PEP11 is THE main focus for holders despite whatever other projects they may have. Thanks to some fine pumping about previous SP levels on approval by some, expectations for a similar event and cash bonanza were high. So high that the imminent expiry of the options was no deterrent when it certainly should have been. Oppies are very likely cooked. Good time for punters to sit back and do an autopsy on this whole situation of BPH and the YTD imo. Options offer great $$ leverage, but you have to be very aware of expiry and the effect that can have if things go pear shaped. Options traders/buyers were always playing with fire this close to expiry. Hard lesson here for many imo, and hopefully some lessons learned. Apparently ol' Breezey was "pleased" with todays outcomeeek.pngrolleyes.png. Not sure many holders were, especially options in which there are now zero bids and literally cannot be given away with offer at the dreaded 0.001. This thing was always high risk and here we are. Could be some decent trades on ol' DB's next CR pump, but geez...plenty of other co's to trade out there. Trade the trade and hold nothing overnight the new ASX mantra imo, and not a bad one biggrin.png. Will surely keep it on the WL. PEP11...maybe one day. Good luck with it guys, you will certainly need it. And yah I can comment cos I'm an ex oppie holder and have an opinion and reasons for selling out a few weeks ago before they went bust tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.004(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 1.8¢ $493.2K 25.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4085977 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1185000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.