BPH 13.0% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

I phrase FXm for leaving this circus tbh. I would do the same if...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I phrase FXm for leaving this circus tbh. I would do the same if I wasn't mentally glued to this stock like a fly stuck in a web.

I've been a big believer that approval will come and I've been holding and topping up since 2021. But I have had a real reality check yesterday because after thinking about the situation extensively I have come to the following conclusions that if pep11 was going to be approved it would have been approved in the lead up to this court hearing - a simple easy exit for the government. I believe innocent BPH will win in the end but after a long hard court battle for compensation as even if the 45 day timer is put on, the government will wait to the 45th day and deny pep11 then back to court we go in imo

Have long hard think about the modern Australian leaders and their intentions - Scott Morrison, Gladys, Dan Andrews, Albo

These are people that not only care about votes and money but also care a lot about power. I believe these motives apply to the pep11 saga. This is about power. JA don't want a project that will benefit Australians and the Gas Industry approved, they want to see people suffer. Apply real world scenarios to this, what about the covid lockdowns? who benefitted? No one, only people suffered..

I won't be selling because I believe David Breeze is a true fighter for going against the government like this and I commend him for it. I've lost absolutely all faith in the government making a fair decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $30.56K 2.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5091 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1381912 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.